- Leave space around your fridge for air circulation.
- Set your fridge to 3°C to 4°C and freezer to -15°C to -18°C.
- When boiling water, use a kettle rather than the stove.
- Use a hot plate the same size as your pan.
- YourHome – An Australian Government website with tips on sealing draughts around the home.
- Energy Rating – An Australian Government website that compares the energy efficiency of household appliances.
- Save Power Kits – A program to help people save power and money is now available for loan at City of Parramatta Library and its branches.
- Our Energy Future – Provides impartial, up-to-date energy efficiency and renewable energy advice for households and businesses.