- Cold? Add another layer of clothing or blanket rather than turn on the air conditioner or heater.
- Solar panels can reduce the cost of your air conditioner or water heater.
- Door and window seals are a cost effective way to keep cool or warm air in and stop draughts.
- Office of Environment & Heritage has shared tips and resources including how to savie money on heating, cooling and through insulation and stopping draughts (external sites)
- Sydney Water (opens external site)
- YourHome (opens external site) – An Australian Government website with tips on sealing draughts around the home
- Free home energy assessment for Parramatta Local Government Area residents (open external site)