Visit the below websites for a range of energy-saving information and resources.
- CSIRO – Energy in your home section.
- Energy Made Easy – an Australian Government site that helps you understand your electricity and gas bills, and find the best offers.
- Energy rebate information from the Department of Industry, Resources & Energy (NSW).
- Energy Rating App – an app to search for energy ratings of many appliances (app available for Apple and Android devices).
- Energy Cut – Cutting energy bills for your business.
- LED Buyer’s Guide – from the Lighting Council of Australia.
- Office of Environment & Heritage (NSW Government) – Save energy in the home website pages. This website has sections called Energy use in your home, Planning and building a new home, and Renovating your home including a Home Renovator’s Guide (PDF).
- Sydney Water – Learn how to be more water wise and save on your water bill.
- Energy Rating Calculator – An Australian Government website that compares the energy efficiency of household appliances.
- Your Home – An Australian Government website with tips for building new homes or for existing homes.
- Your Energy Savings – This website provides information about saving energy, saving money and available government assistance.
- Save Power Kits – A program to help people save power and money is now available for loan at City of Parramatta Library and its branches.
- Our Energy Future – Provides up-to-date energy efficiency and renewable energy advice for households and businesses.